Despite the extraordinary efforts of doctors and scientists around the world, there are still many things we don’t know about the Covid-19 pandemic. Here are some big questions still in search of answers.
- How many people have been infected?
- How deadly it is?
- Full range of symptoms
- The role children play in spreading it
- Where exactly it came from
- Whether summer will have a positive effect on it?
- Why some people get much more symptoms?
- How long immunity lasts? Whether you can get it twice?
- Whether the virus will mutate?